- Capacity: Secure up to 8 freshwater, saltwater, or fly rods with or without the reels attached
- Benefits: Just grab 1 rod and you have them all. Rods are spaced apart so the eye on one rod does not create a chip in your other rods
- Rod Tube Setup:
1) Distribute your rods, alternating one rod tip next to one rod butt
2) Position the foam inserts between your rods, and toward the ends of your rods.
3) Wrap the wide straps around your rods and foam insert.
4) Turn the eyes of the rods to the inside, facing each other. This insures your eyes will not be bent while in the rod tube.
5) Insure your rods are distributed evenly around the foam inserts and tighten the straps until your rods are secure.
6) Slide your rods securely into your rod tube.
About this Rod Tote
ColdTuna's Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap is the perfect way to transport your rods without the risks associated with your rods rubbing and chipping at each other. The Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap consists of 2-foam rubber bumpers, 3 velcro straps, and of course, a fully adjustable shoulder strap. The 2-inch wide velcro straps bundle your rods together against a foam bumper making it easy to safely transport your rods in a vehicle and on the boat.
How It Works
Grab your sticks...butts on the ground, tips in the air. Insert your rods evenly into the foam bumper, distributing your rods evenly. Secure them with the velcro strap. Do the same thing just above the reels. Take the velcro straps attached to the shoulder strap, secure 1 strap above the reels, and the other strap to the rod butts. You'll find a balance that works for you. That's all there is to it...just grab 1 rod, and you have them all.
No more chipped tips! The Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap secures up to 8 rods with or without the reels attached, depending on the reel size. The Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap wraps your rods together while preventing them from chipping away at each other! When you wrap your rods together with those old rod wraps, the eyes on one of your rods rub against the other rods bundled together. The friction results in scratching and chipping of your rods. The patented Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap prevents your rods from rubbing against each other. Foam inserts form to the rods you put in place, and the wide Velcro Straps prevent your rods from shifting while in transport. Have you ever heard that "clicking" noise while transporting your rods in the back of your vehicle? The Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap prevents your rods from bouncing against each other.
When To Use
Every time you go fishing. The Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap keeps your rods together while transporting them in your vehicle as well as carrying them on the boat. The Sepoleator with Shoulder Strap can also be used to secure your rods in a Rod Tube. Instead of your rods banging against each other inside the tube, your rods stay in a fixed position. You know how they handle your rods at the airport! Secure up to 8 rods in a rod tube, and when you finally get down to Baja, you can concentrate on drinking beer & telling lies instead of straightening out the eyes on your rods!